RSP Nutrition Prime T optimizes testosterone levels while promoting healthy estrogen balance.
RSP Nutrition Prime T features:
- Naturally supports free testosterone levels
- Promotes healthy estrogen balance
- Promotes prostate health
- Supports increased lean muscle and strength
- Supports healthy sex drive and libido
- 3200mg D Aspartic Acid
3200mg D Aspartic Acid
• Amino acid regulator of testosterone synthesis*
• May act on stimulatory receptor - NMDA*
• Promotes natural release of luteinizing, follicle stimulating and growth hormone*
• Aids in promoting gains in lean muscle, strength & training recovery*
• High furostanolic saponins; Phytochemicals that support luteinizing hormone from pituitary gland*
• Shown to directly stimulate testosterone production by increasing enzymes*
• Supports free testosterone levels by preventing binding of SHBG*
• Supports reduction of conversion of testosterone to estrogen & DHT (dihydrotestosterone)*
300mg Maca Extract (maca root)
• Also referred to as Peruvian Ginseng*
• Shown to potentially increase libido and sexual desire*
• Potential to increase male fertility*
250mg 3,3’ Diindolylmethane (DIM)
• Component of Indole-3-carbinol; Found in members of the Brassica Family; Formed in digestive tract from indole glucosinate*
• Potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to aid in keeping body balanced
• Can inhibit aromatase enzyme and act to reduce estrogen potency; Helps to convert estrogen to weakest form (2-hydroxyestrone)*
250mg Safed Musli Extract
• Rasayana herb used as aphrodisiac and adaptogen*
• Has been shown to have immunomodulatory effects, leading supporting immune health*
• Shown to potentially increase sex drive and stamina via increasing testosterone production in men*
100mg Boron Citrate
• Dietary mineral that plays crucial role in a variety of biological functions*
• May aid in increasing free testosterone levels*
• Shown to reduce circulating estrogen*
• Assists with proper metabolism of calcium, magnesium & phosphorus*
Container Size: 120 Tablets
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Please Note: Nutritional Information is to be used as a guide only, actual values may differ between flavours and sizes and when formulations are modified or updated by the manufacturer.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding this products ingredients.
NEW: Now shipping 6 days a week + Same Day/Evening Express Shipping available at checkout*
All orders are Free Shipping Nationwide:
NZ Post Courier – Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Collection 4 times a day, final pick each day at 3.45pm Monday to Friday. We will process and pack your parcel within minutes of receiving your order.
Estimated Delivery Times:
Auckland – Overnight (However many Auckland orders will be delivered the same day depending on what time the order is placed)
North Island - Overnight
South Island – Overnight (for larger parcels allow 2 business days)
Rural - +1 business day from the above times
Signature Required – $2 per shipment
South Island Overnight delivery - $10 per shipment. Operates business days only.
Same Day/Evening Express delivery - $15 per shipment. Operates Sunday-Friday. Limited suburbs in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.
*Express South Island overnight delivery service available during check out. These orders are transported by air rather than NZ Post trucks.
NZ Post does not operate on public holidays.
Click here to view the full Shipping Details and Returns Policy.