Swisse Men’s Ultivite is a premium quality, one a day formula, containing 53 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for men to support nutritional needs, energy production, stamina and vitality.
Swiss Men's Ultivite features:
- 53 premium quality vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs
- Specifically formulated for men to support vitality and wellbeing
- Provides nutritional support for an active and stressful lifestyle
- Supports energy production and stamina
B group vitamins to assist with energy production and stamina and provides nutrients and support during times of tiredness and fatigue.
Support During Stress:
Vitamins B5 & B6 are important for the adrenals, healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
Formulated with a range of nutrients to support alertness.
Zinc is essential for male reproductive health and healthy sperm production.
Zinc and vitamin C support a healthy immune system.
Formulated to support healthy mood balance.
Vitamin C, selenium and grape seed provide antioxidant support to help protect against potential free radical damage.
Container Size: 60 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Container Size: 120 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
Adults: Take one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serve:
Vitamin D3 200IU (as cholecalciferol 5mcg)
Vitamin E 50IU (asd-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 30mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 64.13mg (from calcium pantothenate 70mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 24.68mg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30mcg
Folic acid 500mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 165.2mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200mg)
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 40mg
Lysine hydrochloride 50mg
Calcium 21mg (from calcium citrate 100mg)
Magnesium 57.9mg (from magnesium oxide-heavy 100mg)
Potassium 4mg (from potassium sulfate 8.9mg)
Iron 3mg (from ferrous fumarate 9.6mg)
Chromium 6.2mcg (from chromium picolinate 50mcg)
Manganese 1.2mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 12mg)
Copper 28mcg (from copper gluconate 200mcg)
Iodine 50mcg (from potassium iodide 65mcg)
Zinc 6mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 30mg)
Selenium 26mcg (from selenomethionine 65mcg)
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1mg
Spearmint oil 1.5mg
Papaya (Carica papaya) fruit powder 10mg
Extracts Equivalent to Dry:
Celery (Apium graveolens) seed 20mg
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 50mg
Buchu (Agathosma betulina) leaf 10mg
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) root bark 15mg
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) herb 50mg
Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 100mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb 30mg
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit 15mg
Sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis) root 50mg
Damiana (Turnera diffusa) leaf 120mg
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) herb 10mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 5mg
Extracts Equivalent to Fresh:
Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf 50mg
Oats (Avena sativa) herb 500mg
Standardised Extracts Equivalent to:
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit fresh 25mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 81mcg)
Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) seed dry 1g (equiv. procyanidins 7.9mg)
St. Mary’s thistle (Silybum marianum) fruit dry 50mg (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 572mcg)
Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) root dry 50mg (equiv. ginsenosides calculated as Rg1 1mg)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf dry 100mg (equiv. ginkgolides & bilobalide 120mcg, ginkgo flavonglycosides 480mcg)
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) seed dry 200mg (equiv. fatty acids 18mg)
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf dry 20mg (equiv. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate 1mg)
Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) fruit fresh 700mg (equiv. lycopene 120mcg)
Also contains: Tabletting aids, colouring and flavouring substances.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on blood thinning therapy without medical advice. The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Contains gluten.
- Ginkgo biloba may affect the way prescription medicines work. Consult your healthcare professional.
- May increase blood pressure. Care required for people on blood pressure medication.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
- This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
All orders are Free Shipping Nationwide:
CourierPost Express – Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Collection 4 times a day, final pick each day at 3.45pm Monday to Friday. We will process and pack your parcel within minutes of receiving your order.
Estimated Delivery Times:
Auckland – Overnight (However many Auckland orders will be delivered the same day depending on what time the order is placed)
North Island - Overnight
South Island – Overnight (for larger parcels allow 2 business days)
*Express South Island overnight delivery service available during check out. These orders are transported by air rather than Courier Post trucks.
Rural - +1 business day from the above times
CourierPost does not operate on weekends or public holidays.
Click here to view the full Shipping Details and Returns Policy.