Free Stuff Friday at @sprintfit on Instagram
PREZZY CARD COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 MARCH 2022
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents living in New Zealand aged 18 and above (or under 18 with a legal guardian). The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow 28 days from the date of the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
The Promoter, Sprint Fit and its related companies, employees and agencies, and the immediate families of all such employees are excluded from entering this promotion.
3. Two winners will be randomly chosen by the Promoter.
4. To enter, participants must purchase a Balance Sports Nutrition or Musashi Sports Nutrition product from Sprint Fit through their online website between 1st – 31st March 2022. There will be two winners randomly chosen.
5. There is one Promotional Period from 6am Tuesday 1st March 2022 until 11.59pm Thursday 31st March 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. There will be two prize winners. The winners will be notified via email or phone within two weeks and will be required to confirm their prize by responding with their contact details and location so that the prizes can be organised. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within four weeks of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
7. The prize
A $750 Prezzy Card.
8. The draw will take place during the month of April at Sprint Fit, by selecting two names from an entry box. The winner will be notified via email or phone within two weeks and will be required to confirm their prize by responding with their contact details and location so the prize can be arranged.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning/using any prize, except as required by law.
The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion
13. The Promoter may remove any content that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and that the promoter deems in its absolute discretion is not in the spirit of the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits or uploads any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants warrant and agree that: a) they will not submit, produce, share or distribute any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18 or otherwise unsuitable for publication; b)they will obtain prior consent from any person in respect of that person or their property that appears in their Content; c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
15. The Promoter is Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd at Cnr Kordel Place and Accent Drive, East Tamaki, 2013 Auckland.
16. You understand that you are providing your information to Sprint Fit and Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by Sprint Fit in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter or Sprint Fit may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes, including posting the two winners’ names and city/town on the Sprint Fit website and/or Balance website and Facebook page.