Optimum Nutrition Proven Scratch & Win
1 . Purchase any eligible Optimum Nutrition product from participating online stores
2 . Scratch your Scratch & Win card to reveal if you’ve won
3 . Text in your unique code to 3802 for New Zealand to redeem your prize.
4 . Provide your
- Full Name
- Retailer of Purchase
- Order/Receipt number
5 . Your prize will be sent directly to the same address used in your last last Optimum Nutrition purchase, unless specified otherwise.
Prizes can only be redeemed from online retailer of purchase. Online prizes must be redeemed via your text-in-code and cannot be redeemed in store. One Scratch & Win card per eligible product.
1. Follow @sprintfit on Instagram
2. Go to the giveaway post
3. Tag a friend!
One winner will receive a birthday prize pack valued at approx. $220 RRP
Entries close Monday 28 September 3pm
BONUS: WIN YOUR ORDER BACK
1. Make an order during the sale
2. Take a screenshot of your email confirmation
3. Post it on your story and tag @sprintfit
Two winners will have their entire order refunded!
Entries close Monday 28 September 11:59pm
Balance & Musashi win a Prezzy Card competition August 2020
Each winner of this promotion will receive a $500 Prezzy Card. There are 3 Prezzy Cards to be won.
Terms & Conditions
- Winner drawn: K.Ester Auckland, T.Moore Dunedin, L.Hemi Whangarei.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be full acceptance of these terms & conditions. All information on the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. If the winner is under 16, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The promotion is not open to employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am on 1st of August 2020 and closes at midnight 11.59pm on 31 August 2020. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- To enter individuals must purchase one product from the Balance Sports Nutrition or Musashi Nutrition range during the promotional period. They will receive an automatic entry into the promotion.
- Proof of purchase must be retained by the entrant and will be asked for by the Promoter in the event of the entrant being drawn as the winner. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of ALL the entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt (s) must clearly specify the Sprint Fit store or Sprint Fit online purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Balance Sport Nutrition product purchased.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 11th September 2020. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail. All entrants are advised to check the Promoters website at www.Sprintfit.co.nz from Friday 11th September 2020 for winner announcement. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within three weeks of the prize draw, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Prize: The winner of this promotion will win a $500 Prezzy Card.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and entrant and to disqualify the entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or for tampering with the entry process or who is attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize. The winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes on any prizes won.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms without notice.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes including, but not limited to, photographs and interviews, without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter. The winner acknowledges that their personal details may be televised on national television and be published in newspapers, magazine and on the Internet. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury incurred or sustained as a direct or indirect result of participating in the promotion, winning or use of any part of the prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and in particular to notify the winner and to verify the winner’s identity. Personal information will be held by the Promoter at Sprint Fit Unit 2, 74 France Street South, Auckland. The Promoter is Sprint Fit Unit 2, 74 France Street South, Auckland.