SiS Science in Sport GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise.
They are designed to be consumed without water, minimising the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
SiS Science in Sport GO Isotonic Energy Gel key features:
- Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrate per gel
- Winner of the Queens award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes. Use during endurance sessions and events to help avoid flagging.
- Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue
- The Isotonic formula allows the gel to empty from the stomach quickly as no fluid needs to be drawn into your stomach to dilute the gel, providing fast energy.
- SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gels are highly practical and can easily be carried without the requirement for bulky bottles.
- Product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes.
- Suitable For: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
Container Size: Box (30 x 60ml gels)
Serving Size: 60ml
Servings Per Container: 30
Please Note: Nutritional Information is to be used as a guide only, actual values may differ between flavours and sizes and when formulations are modified or updated by the manufacturer.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding this products ingredients.
All orders $50 and over receive Free* Shipping Nationwide
Estimated Delivery Times*:
Auckland and North Island – Overnight
However many Auckland orders will be delivered the same day depending on what time the order is placed)
South Island – Overnight (For larger parcels allow 2 business days)
Same Day/Evening Express Shipping upgrade available at checkout for select suburbs*