New from RockTape, the ultimate weapon in workout domination – RockTape Assassins. An entirely new generation of knee sleeve, RockTape Assassins provide uncompromising support and protection allowing you to slay reps and crush workoutss all while keeping your knees supported and protected.
RockTape Knee Sleeves Assassins 5MM Black pair features:
- Suitable for the most grueling workouts, lifting events, and obstacle course races yet comfortable enough for the weekend warrior.
- Built extra tall, Assassins help ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee, and can often dramatically reduce non-specific knee pain, particularly during squats.
- The extra tallness keeps sleeves in place preventing excess slip and movement during workouts, a common complaint of competing sleeves.
- A synthetic fabric shell bonded to SBR neoprene and secured via double-mauser stitching keeps Assassins tightly supporting the knee joint through countless workouts.
- Provide joint support during grueling workouts and lifts
- Protect the knee from abrasions during lunges or obstacle course racing
- Provide VMO (vastus medialis oblique) support
- Stay put with a unique organic design, won’t slip down during activity
- Keep the knee joint warm between exercises
- May help reduce non-specific knee pain
- May help improve patella tracking over the knee cap
Built for Competition
Assassins were formulated with the unique needs of athletes in mind, and unlike sleeves from other companies, are much more than a re-purposed medical knee support.RockTape have fine-tuned Assassins through three years of feedback from both RockTape customers and professional athletes like 2008 CrossFit Games® Champion Jason Khalipa, Ashley Horner, Marcus Filly, and Neal Maddox to provide the ultimate knee supports.
The result is a pair of knee sleeves that are suitable for the most grueling workouts, lifting events, and obstacle course races - yet comfortable enough for the weekend warrior.
Designed for Performance
Taller than standard sleeves, and carefully constructed with a unique organic design, Assassins support the knee and compresse the vastus medals oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella. This helps ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee, and can often dramatically reduce non-specific knee pain, particularly during squats. The extra-tall design also keeps sleeves in place - preventing excess slippage and shifting during workouts - a common complaint of competing sleeves.
Measure the circumference of your knee around the center of your patella.
Assassins start very snug and can take a few sessions to break in.
If you measure on the higher end of a size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
XS: 10.5" and below
SM: 10.5 - 12.5"
MD: 12.5 - 13.5"
LG: 13.5 - 14.5"
XL: 14.5 - above
Please Note: Nutritional Information is to be used as a guide only, actual values may differ between flavours and sizes and when formulations are modified or updated by the manufacturer.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding this products ingredients.
All orders $50 and over receive Free* Shipping Nationwide
Estimated Delivery Times*:
Auckland and North Island – Overnight
However many Auckland orders will be delivered the same day depending on what time the order is placed)
South Island – Overnight (For larger parcels allow 2 business days)
Same Day/Evening Express Shipping upgrade available at checkout for select suburbs*